Please Vote For One Of The Charities At Crash Box!
Every year Crash Box set aside money from this show to donate to the headline charities being supported this year, as well as a number of others represented on the show field.
Vote for your preferred charity and receive a free entry into the prize draw to win a remote-controlled model car.
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Competition Date: Valid from 00:00:01 on 6th July 2022 to 23:59:59 on 13th July 2022.
- The competition is hosted by TheGivingMachine, 14a Grange Park, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23 2HX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of TheGivingMachine and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition.
- To enter you must select which cause you wish to vote for and provide your email address (so we can contact you to arrange delivery)
- The prize is as stated and no cash or alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be picked at random and will be notified via email within 5 days of the competition closing date. The winner will be required to respond by way of email within 7 days.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- TheGivingMachine reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- TheGivingMachine is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- TheGivingMachine’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name and last initial and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.