Quick Signup to support St. Paul's Church

St Paul's is a parish church in the West Barnet Deanery located some 10 miles from central London. It is situated in the delightful surroundings of Mill Hill Village. A 'Blue Plaque' on the west wall commemorates the building of the church in 1833 by the Evangelical Christian politician William Wilberforce, who was one of the leaders of the campaign to abolish both the slave trade and slavery.

Read more

Sign up

*mandatory fields

25

Total Givers

952

Donations generated

£436.75

Donations total

Trustpilot