Posted on May 26th, 2016 by admin
Summer is here, which means it’s time to dust off the tombola and get ready for school fete season.
A school fete is the perfect opportunity to promote your school’s TheGivingMachine fundraising account and sign up new givers. Here are our top tips for getting people signed up at your school’s summer fair.
- Appoint an enthusiastic co-ordinator who is happy to shout about just how great TheGivingMachine is for your school as well as see to any sign up admin.
- Make sure your co-ordinator is signed up as a giver, understands how it works and knows their way around the website. They’ll need to be able to answer any questions people have.
- Have a tablet to hand to show off your cause page on TheGivingMachine and, more importantly, sign them up then and there.
- Have promotional posters and reminder cards ready to handout. Find them here.
- Is there a big school project that the school is raising money for? Use it as a motivator to get people involved and signed up.
- If there’s a stall then have something to draw people to it, such as drinks, stationery or cake. Who doesn’t love cake?
You’ll find some more tips here to make sure your summer fayre is tip-top-tastic.
If you’ve promoted TheGivingMachine at your fete or have any other top tips for signing up new givers then we’d love to hear from you. You can provide feedback here.
There are currently no comments for this post
Leave a comment