The commissions you generate can now be treated as donations to TheGivingMachine charity. With your support, we can then claim Gift Aid on these donations.
Please see our terms and conditions
for more detailed info.
On 1st May 2018, these terms were updated.
We initially convert 50% of your core donation to TheGivingMachine into a free donation to your cause(s) and with Gift Aid, that increases to 70%.
Here's an example:
- A retailer shows a giving % of up to 3.5% on TheGivingMachine
- You make a purchase via TheGivingMachine of £100 and that generates a sales commission of £5 (remember we publicly show 3.5% as that is the maximum giving %)
- We allocate £2.50 to your causes via your Giver account
- With Gift Aid we can claim another £1.25 from HMRC
- We then allocate a further £1 to your causes via your Giver account once Gift Aid received
- Your cause(s) then receives a total of £3.50 - happy days :)
The funds retained by TheGivingMachine help keep it running so we can offer this free service and support a growing community as well as improving the features and functions.
If you would like a donations report - please just Contact Us
and we'll send that to you.