This Black Friday win a £15 donation for your cause and a box of chocolate for you!
Raise free donations with your Black Friday Shopping
Every year online shops pay millions in sales commissions to other websites that direct shoppers to them (e.g. voucher code websites). At TheGivingMachine our Shop&Give platform turns these commissions into donations for the shopper’s chosen good cause(s) without it costing anyone a penny more.
£6 billion was spent in 2020 in the UK over the Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend. Just imagine how much could be raised for good causes if we all shopped via Shop&Give this Black Friday!
Use our Shop&Give platform to raise funds for your favourite good causes when you shop online. Sales commissions are converted into free donations each time you shop.
- Choose your cause(s) and sign up for free
- Shop via our website, app or desktop reminder.
- Feel amazing as you generate free donations for your cause(s)
Not registered on Shop&Give?
Join our Giving Nation now!
Terms and Conditions
- Black Friday promotion date: Valid from 00:00:01 on 26 November 2021 to 23:59:59 on 26th November 2021.
- Competition is hosted by TheGivingMachine, 14a Grange Park, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23 2HX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of TheGivingMachine and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the promotion.
- To enter you must have shopped via us on 26th November and raised a donation.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promotion is promoted via TheGivingMachine social media channels and direct communications.
- One winner will be picked at random and will be notified via email within 5 days of the competition closing date. The winners will be required to respond by way of email within 7 days.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- TheGivingMachine reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- TheGivingMachine is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- TheGivingMachine’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of their first name and last initial and the cause they support as well as their nomination message in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Raised so far