This Christmas nominate someone special to win a prize!
This week's prizes!
Nominate a friend or family member every week!
At TheGivingMachine we are all about giving and our Gift Giveway is the perfect promotion for us.
Some of the lovely retailers we work with have given great prizes for us to giveaway, so we would love you to get involved by nominating someone to win one of these prizes.
Maybe you want to thank someone for something they have done for you or maybe you just want to let someone know that you appreciate them.
Each week when you receive your "New Donations" email, click on the nominate button and get involved.
We'll share some of your lovely messages on our social media platforms but don't worry we won't include full names!
Terms and Conditions
- Christmas promotion date: Valid from 00:00:01 on 2nd November 2021 to 23:59:59 on 13th December 2021.
- Competition is hosted by TheGivingMachine, 14a Grange Park, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23 2HX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of TheGivingMachine and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the promotion.
- To enter you must have shopped via us and clicked through the link in your "New Donations" email to fill in the form to nominate someone to win.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promotion is promoted via TheGivingMachine social media channels and direct communications.
- One winner for each prize will be picked at random and will be notified via email within 5 days of the competition closing date. The winners will be required to respond by way of email within 7 days.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- TheGivingMachine reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- TheGivingMachine is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- TheGivingMachine’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of their first name and last initial and the cause they support as well as their nomination message in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Raised so far