Chance to win a £25 donation for telling us what you think
Your opinion counts
Are you a
- supporter of good causes?
- a cause on our platform?
- a cause that wants to raise more unrestricted income?
- a business that cares about the community?
Then we really want to know what you think. Please take a minute to complete one of our surveys and help us continue to improve how we can best support good causes in the UK.
You could win a £25 donation for a good cause you care about, just by telling us what you think!
Choose a survey to take
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity supporting any UK based good cause no matter how big or small
WHAT DO WE DO?
We provide new and easy ways to help causes, supporters and businesses make a difference together – The”Giving”Machine
WHY DO WE DO IT?
We’re passionate about making a difference because all good causes matter
Raised so far
£25 Donation Terms and Conditions:
- Entry valid from 00:00:01 on 7th February 2022 to 23:59:59 on 14th March 2022.
- Hosted by TheGivingMachine, 14a Grange Park, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23 2HX.
- Open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of TheGivingMachine.
- To enter you must complete a survey, confirm you would like to enter and provide your email address.
- The £25 donation is a GivingVoucher to be redeemed against the cause chosen by the winner and no cash or alternatives will be offered.
- Three £25 donations are available, one for supporter surveys, one for cause surveys and one for business surveys.
- Winners will be picked at random and notified via email within 5 days of the survey closing date.
- TheGivingMachine reserves the right to cancel or amend the donations and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- By confirming you would like to enter the £25 donation draw you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of their first name and last initial in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.