Thank you so much for completing our survey
If you opted in to our £25 donation draw, here's how it works.
£25 Thank You Donation
We have 3 x £25 donations to be won. One each for the Supporter, Cause and Business Surveys.
- The winner of each draw will be picked at random
- The draw will take place at the end of March
- The winners will be notified and details of the winners will be shared on our website
- A GivingVoucher for £25 will be sent to each winner to be redeemed against the cause of their choice
FANCY FILLING IN ANOTHER SURVEY?
We have surveys targeted at Supporters, Causes and Businesses, so if you also fall into another category, we would really welcome your feedback.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity supporting any UK based good cause no matter how big or small
WHAT DO WE DO?
We provide new and easy ways to help causes, supporters and businesses make a difference together – The”Giving”Machine
WHY DO WE DO IT?
We’re passionate about making a difference because all good causes matter
Raised so far
£25 Donation Terms and Conditions:
- Entry valid from 00:00:01 on 7th February 2022 to 23:59:59 on 14th March 2022.
- Hosted by TheGivingMachine, 14a Grange Park, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23 2HX.
- Open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of TheGivingMachine.
- To enter you must complete a survey, confirm you would like to enter and provide your email address.
- The £25 donation is a GivingVoucher to be redeemed against the cause chosen by the winner and no cash or alternatives will be offered.
- Three £25 donations are available, one for supporter surveys, one for cause surveys and one for business surveys.
- Winners will be picked at random and notified via email within 5 days of the survey closing date.
- TheGivingMachine reserves the right to cancel or amend the donations and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- By confirming you would like to enter the £25 donation draw you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of their first name and last initial in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.